Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Away ....

I was in Los Angeles, California since last Friday. LA is a big city with population of 9 million (KL has 3 million population). Don't want to miss the opportunity, I took a day LA tour to few big-name places, such as Hollywood and Beverly Hill. The weather is just nice - about 75 F (~ 24 C). Took some photos - will publish them. Flew to Houston yesterday (Sunday). The flight was delayed for 2 hours due to thunder storm and power failure at Houston airport.

My biological clock has not adjusted properly yet, even after 3 nights here - woke up at 3am (4pm M'sia) and stay awake until 6am. But get very sleepy at about 10am (11pm M'sia) - challenging! Another stuff that I found uncomfortable is "tips" - every services requires tips (~10% of the price).

OK.... class resumed again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing there? When are you coming back? So "song" la!!! ehehe....

1:55 PM  
Blogger honfui said...

One week in Houston for training ... to prepare for new software deployment in M'sia/Asia Pacific. Will go back to M'sia on Sunday (reach Miri on Monday evening). "Song"? With the jet-leg, attitude, food and $$ issues, it is not "song" at all. Sarawak is still the best.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see... I see... I thought your compnay pay everything hehehe... or they pay but kedekut lar wahaahha...

11:48 PM  
Blogger honfui said...

Company pay the air fare, hotels, taxis, breakfast and US$90 daily allowance. Other than that is on my own. When I took $$ from my own pocket to buy stuffs, the brain will always times the price by 4.. and the number is huge.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHAHAAHAH... who ask you to spend ;p hehhe... jimat cermat mar.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home