Tuesday, April 04, 2006

new homepage

I got new homepage.. http://honfui.googlepages.com/. At this moment, only bookmark in there - just to claimed the prize offered by Google Page Creator. Hope to find idea to fill up my homepage. If you have any idea, please share with me.

Some ideas... I'm thinking of putting this blog on the right side of the page... haven't investigate how to do that.
Another idea is to link the web photo sharing tools like "flickr". Would be nice if Google has similiar thing. I find that Google's "picasa"/"hello" is not the same as "flickr"....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't understand ;p ahhaha... claim prize? Weird...

10:20 PM  
Blogger honfui said...

I was offered a homepage with google. It is still beta/alpha, and is not yet opened to public use. So, I treat it as prize by google.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see.. I see...

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home